6 Reasons Why Video Marketing is Important for Your Business
Now, if you want to find out why that’s the case, keep on reading and see the top 6 reasons video marketing is important for your business.
1. Videos can educate users about your product.
The first step to convincing people they should purchase your product is educating them about it. Now, there are a couple of ways you can do that. For instance, you could write a blog about the product and how it’s used. But, it’s still way easier to explain it through video content and people love it!
According to Wyzowl, 88% of people admit they were convinced to buy a product after watching a video about it. Furthermore, videos are not only great at convincing people to make a purchasing decision but they’re also a way for people to learn about a product.
So, booking a call with one of the best video production companies in Oklahoma may not be a bad idea if you want a professionally filmed explainer video.
2. They have a great ROI.
Some people believe that producing video content is too expensive. All that equipment and time necessary to create content doesn’t come for free, right?
Well, we have some good news for you – you don’t need to have all of that to create video content. Phone cameras nowadays have become so good that creators on Instagram and TikTok only use their phones to film and edit videos.
Having all that in mind, video content can actually increase your ROI. Wyzowl reports that 87% of marketers said video has helped them with increasing ROI.
3. Everyone, especially mobile users love them.
It goes without saying that most of the younger world’s population uses some form of social media, whether it’s Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, or some other platform. Many of these apps have tapped into the potential of video content, especially short-form videos.
Just look at TikTok and Instagram – users are more interested in watching these videos than scrolling through photos and reading long-form written content. Some even claim that Gen Z will rather use TikTok as a search engine than Google. And it’s not just Gen Z, but Millennials too love to scroll through Instagram reels.
As these apps are primarily used on mobile phones, we advise you to explore these social media platforms and leverage them.
4. They are versatile.
You could probably already see it from the previous tip but video content is no longer limited to YouTube. We also have Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok now and these apps allow you to create and publish different kinds of video content.
For instance, TikTok is known for its short-form videos that are often funny and light. Instagram also has a version of this called Reels which got featured after they realized TikTok has been hitting off. But, Instagram also features Stories that allow you to bond with your audience through video content featuring everyday activities.
At last, you can also include video content outside of these social media platforms by organizing webinars that educate your audience about a certain topic.
5. Videos encourage social shares.
People love to share the content they like. Just think about it: how many Reels, TikTok or YouTube videos have you shared with your friends in the last week or so? This is exactly how videos blow up overnight and suddenly go viral.
Now, not every piece of content will thrive like this, but you should definitely try it out. Here are some of our tips that will increase your chances of going viral:
- Keep up with the latest trends but be quick – they only stick around for a few days.
- Use trending hashtags. To find them, enter a keyword in the search bar and tap on the “hashtag” column. You’ll see a list of trending hashtags and the number of views that videos with these hashtags have received.
- TikTok videos that go viral are often based on trending audio. Oftentimes, you won’t even need special skills to film and edit a video if you have the right audio.
6. They help you improve your ranking.
Uploading your videos on YouTube can help you improve your Google ranking because Google takes into account videos with relevant content and publishes them at the top of the search engine results page.
This is especially a good idea for “how to” videos as this content format provides people with easy-to-understand explanations that are sometimes difficult to cater to through written content.
To sum up
Video marketing is one of the best ways to bond with your audience and showcase your brand, especially using social media and no one can deny that. All you need to do now is film a great video, optimize it, and you’re good to go!
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023