This article contains commentary which reflects the author’s opinion
Get The Real News Delivered To Your Inbox
Russel Brand and others are “red-pilled”
Bill Maher, Adam Carolla, Nick DiPaolo, Joe Rogan, and, perhaps most notably, Russel Brand have all been “red-pilled” by the radical left’s censorial tactics.
These days, actor Russell Brand sounds like Joe Rogan or perhaps Tucker Carlson.
The British comedian rose to prominence in the United States as the scene-stealing rocker in the 2008 film “Forgetting Sarah Marshall.” In the process, Brand gained a quasi-pundit notoriety, promoting socialism and slamming the West in books, videos, and podcasts.
However, near the end of Donald Trump’s presidency, a new, more moderate Brand developed.
5 million subscribers
He has an active YouTube channel where he questions Covid-19 narratives, skewers the mainstream media, and warns his 5 million subscribers to always ask questions.
- Rebecca Horvath
- Rebecca Horvath is an editor and writer for NRN. For nearly a decade, Horvath wrote a regular Community Voices column for the Johnson City Press, where she was known to ruffle a few feathers. In 2018, she began writing for the National Federation of Republican Women, interviewing and profiling candidates such as Sen. Martha McSally and Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith. Horvath also contributes to Net3d.home.blog.
- Hama, A German Electronic Manufacturing Firm, Enters the Indian Market November 27, 2022
- Packers Updated Outlook: ED Justin Hollins Claimed November 27, 2022
- Rams Updated Outlook: A’Shawn Robinson Out in ’22 November 27, 2022
- Pirates Updated Outlook: 1B Carlos Santana Signed November 27, 2022
- Bears Updated Outlook: OG Lucas Patrick Out November 27, 2022