Angela Simmons Opens Up About Her Body Positivity Journey (Video)
“Body-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody-ody!” Angela Simmons is doing it for the girls with the natural bodies, and the innanet is eating it up! Today the entrepreneur hopped on Instagram live and got very personal and vulnerable about her body positivity journey while dropping tons of words of encouragement.
Wearing purple eyeshadow and nude lip, Angela looked directly into the camera and explained to her viewers how not feeling good about who you are affects everything you do. “For a long time, that stopped me from wanting to do other stuff. I was so young and had so many journals on how I felt about myself,” she said. “I was such a young woman, and I thought being 80 pounds was big. I had issues growing up about it.”
The mother of one advised viewers that she was able to get a grip on how she felt about her weight and take control and stressed the importance of people loving themselves and their bodies. Angela even addressed being a vegan and people not believing her because she’s thick.
It’s undeniable that people are praising Angela for her curvy body. All eyes have been on her since her appearance at Miami Swim Week. Last weekend she walked in the Matte Collection’s show along with Ari Fletcher and JT from the City Girls.
On Sunday, she shared an unedited picture on Instagram sporting the brand’s green monokini. The caption read, “Raw no edit. REAL bodies matter, and thick thighs save lives lol @mattecollection #MiamiSwimWeek2022.” Roomies, do you think with so much emphasis on Angela’s body, this is the possible end of the BBL era?
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- Commanders Updated Outlook: Cole Holcomb Out December 6, 2022
- Disgraced “GMA” Anchor T.J. Holmes Cheated With Other Staffers December 6, 2022
- Kenya Barris Accused Of Having ‘Biracial Obsession’ Ahead Of ‘You People’ Film December 6, 2022
- Man Accused In Takeoff’s Shooting Death Claims He’s Innocent December 6, 2022
- Tory Lanez Names Kylie Jenner And Corey Gamble As ‘Possible Defense Witnesses’ In Megan Thee Stallion Shooting Trial December 6, 2022