Atal Incubation Center – Shiv Nadar Institution of Eminence Announces 6th Edition of Venture Challenge – a Closed-Door Business Pitch Contest
Business Wire India
- Early-stage entrepreneurs curating next-gen solutions are invited to submit their applications by February 5, 2023
- Selected start-ups to be incubated through world-class mentoring, networking opportunities for investment and commercialization
After the consecutive success of previous editions of its annual flagship incubation program, the Atal Incubation Centre (AIC) – Shiv Nadar Institution of Eminence is back with Venture Challenge 6.0, a closed-door elevator pitch contest that will allow aspiring entrepreneurs to avail the world-class incubation support required to scale up their businesses.
AIC – Shiv Nadar IoE has supported 60+ startups till date, and currently has 34 tech-agnostic active startups from various areas: Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, B2B SaaS, Edutech, Agri-tech, and Blockchain among others.
AIC has partnered with HCL Technologies, Dassault Systèmes, and Headstart Network Foundation to choose the most potential innovation-led business concepts from around the country to make an impact in the vibrant startup ecosystem. The knowledge partners will mentor and support the winners to scale their business ideas. This will include a conducive environment, technical support, market guidance, and access to a network of key contacts for growth from the conceptual stage to actualization. The incubation program offers a plethora of attractive facilities and rewards, such as grants, seed funds, office/co-working space, mentoring, access to R&D labs, etc., for startups to start, accelerate, and grow with us.
The last edition of Venture Challenge received 292 applications, out of which 19 startups were shortlisted as part of our incubation program equipped with advanced facilities.
Being a tech-agnostic incubator, AIC – Shiv Nadar IoE focuses on startups working in the realm of deep tech, which includes:
- Space Tech
- Life Science
- EV & Power Batteries
- Women-led Startups
- Industry 4.0
- Robot and Robotic Process Automation
- Heath Tech
- Additive Manufacturing
- Other Disruptive Technologies
Any individual or team who is seeking incubation for a startup in Ideation, Validation, Early Traction or Scaling-Up Stage can apply for Venture Challenge 6.0 latest by February 5, 2023.
To check out the selection criteria and other details, interested candidates can visit aic.snu.edu.in/venture-challenge
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023