Aventer Gray Asks For Prayers As She Reveals Pastor John Gray Has Been Hospitalized
Aventer Gray, the wife of Pastor John Gray, took to social media late Saturday to ask her supporters for prayers after revealing that her husband Pastor John Gray has unfortunately been hospitalized.
She shared a photo of her holding his hand, a view from inside the hospital, and also an image showing that he is in the CCU.
Aventer said in her caption, “After feeling a little different over the past couple weeks, he went to the ER on Thursday evening and was immediately admitted to CCU with A saddle Pulmonary Embolism in the pulmonary artery and more lung blood clots. The Saddle PE is in a position that could potentially end his life if it shifts at all. The clot burden is severe and only God is holding it in place.”
She continued, “He is currently in CCU, and based on CT & Echo we will need two types of surgery due to the pressure now on the heart within the next 24 hours. To place this in perspective, the doctor said that people have come into the hospital dead with this exact scenario he walked in with.”
John Gray is the pastor of the Relentless Church, located in Greenville, SC, and there is also a church located in Atlanta.
We are keeping Pastor John Gray lifted in prayer and wishing him a speedy recovery.
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023