Beyond Meat COO Doug Ramsey Arrested For Biting A Man’s Nose After Being Cut Off In Parking Garage
I guess this man took “beyond meat” a bit too literally! According to KNWA News, COO of plant-based food company Beyond Meat was arrested for biting a man’s nose in a parking garage over the weekend.
53-year-old Doug Ramsey was taken into police custody on September 17th after an alleged fight in a parking garage led him to bite the flesh off a man’s nose. The preliminary report states that officers responded to a disturbance at a parking lot in Fayetteville, AK.
The responding office reportedly found “two males with bloody faces” on the scene, and after speaking to both parties, discovered that the two were involved in a physical altercation over some road rage drama!
Get into this, Roomies. Apparently, as Ramsey was attempting to leave the garage, the other man, who was driving a Subaru, allegedly “inched in his way,” and made contact with his vehicle. Ramsey reportedly got out of his vehicle and “punched through the windshield of the Subaru.”
After getting out of his vehicle, the man driving the Subaru stated that Ramsey allegedly “pulled him in close and started punching his body,” before he bit the man’s nose, “ripping the flesh on the tip of the nose.” He also allegedly threatened to kill the man.
The poultry exec was arrested and charged with terroristic threatening and third-degree battery, and released on a $11,085 bond on Sunday.
Ramsey was named COO of Beyond Meat in December 2021, and has reportedly been suspended effective immediately. The company announced that operations will be overseen by Beyond Meat’s Senior Vice President for Manufacturing Operations Jonathan Nelson.
Ramsey has been charged with terroristic threatening and third-degree battery.
- iQuanti Wins Great Place to Work® Certification™ December 2, 2022
- LeBron James On Media Of Jerry Jones vs. Kyrie Irving December 2, 2022
- Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate Market Size is expected to reach at USD 17,258 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.6%, Owing to Growing Demand from Food and Beverage Industry December 2, 2022
- ‘Love Is Blind’ Alum SK Alagbada Continues To Deny Cheating Rumors December 1, 2022
- ABC Holds “Emergency Meetings” Over GMA Hosts’ Alleged Affair December 1, 2022