Bitget launches $5M Builders Fund to help users hit by the FTX collapse
Last week, the crypto market witnessed FTX collapse as the exchange announced their wallet was hacked after filing for bankruptcy protection in the US. Due to the wide range of business offerings, the decline of FTX inevitably has caused a huge impact on the whole Web3 industry, and users of the platform are most affected by this crisis.
As a leading and reliable cryptocurrency exchange, Bitget strives to build a healthy environment for builders to develop a better version of the crypto world. In line with the vision, Bitget has set aside a 5 Million USD Builders’ Fund to support affiliates, influencers, and professional traders who have suffered from the FTX incident.
Affected users can apply for financial aid from the Builders’ Fund with the required credentials. For more details on the application criteria and related terms & conditions, please refer to the official announcement.
Gracy Chen, Managing Director of Bitget, says, “We have prepared a 5 million USD ‘Builders’ Fund’ to help those innocent victims with different assistance. Moreover, we would like to take this initiative to deliver a message to the fearful market: Bitget and many other active builders are still working hard to cultivate the crypto world. During this dark time, we should join forces, help each other, and wait for dawn.”
Bitget, established in 2018, is the world’s top five leading cryptocurrency exchange with innovative products and social trading services as its key features, currently serving over 8 million users in more than 100 countries around the world.
The exchange is committed to providing one-stop and secure trading solutions to users and aims to increase crypto adoption by collaborations with creditable partners, including Argentinian legendary footballer Lionel Messi, Italian leading football team Juventus, PGL Major’s official esports crypto partner, and the leading esports organization Team Spirit.
For media queries, please contact:
- Zeon Lifesciences Upgrades its Paonta Sahib Plant enabled with AI and Industry 2.0 Automation November 29, 2022
- The next stage: APRU-Google-UN ESCAP AI for Social Good Project now working directly with government agencies November 29, 2022
- Megaport Adds Cloud and Networking Sales Veteran Jeff Tworek to the Executive Team as Chief Revenue Officer November 29, 2022
- 4Fin Raises Seed Round of USD 1M, Also Gets NBFC License from RBI November 29, 2022
- The 4th World Science and Technology Development Forum Held in Chengdu November 29, 2022