Black Friday Headphone Deals: Up to 63% Off Sennheiser Headphones and Earbuds
Amazon has officially launched their Black Friday deals and there’s a lot here for an audiophile to love. Some of Sennheiser’s most popular and best-sounding headphones and earbuds are available today for up to 63% off, while supplies last.
Here’s a link to all of the headphones currently included in the sale:
One of the best deals is on the company’s HD599 SE headphones, which normally list for $199.99. They are available while supplies last for $89.99 (55% off). These are open-back wired headphones that have been praised for their transparency and comfort. At this price, you may as well pick up two pairs because once someone borrows yours, you may never see them again.
If you’re looking for something even more refined, check out the audiophile grade Sennheiser HD 650 Hi-Res Open Back Dynamic Headphone. It normally sells for $499 but is now available at a 36% discount at $320.51. The HD650 is a classic in Sennheiser’s line-up that continues to garner praise and positive reviews. A tube headphone amp is not required for use, though it is certainly recommended.
If you’re looking for something of the wireless variety, then check out the Momentum 4, which is available for 16% off at $293.92. The Momentum 4 features best-in-breed adaptive noise cancellation. Our own L. Miller recently performed an in-depth review of the Momentum 4 calling them “one of the best ANC headphones available under $350.”
Looking for an in-ear bud alternative to Apple AirPods? Then check out the Momentum 3 Wireless buds. Our own W. Jennings reviewed the Momentum 3, calling it “more accurate than the Apple AirPods Pro or Bose Wireless Earbuds” and saying he preferred the Sennheiser’s “warmth in the midrange and the overall pacing and resolution” compared to the competition. In an update, Jennings said the headphones only got better thanks to a software update to Sennheiser’s mobile app.
As always, pricing and availability of these products on Amazon is subject to change. But all of these were in stock as of November 24.
- LRN Corporation Completes Acquisition of Compliance Learning from Thomson Reuters, Creating the Largest Global Provider of Ethics and Compliance Learning Solutions December 2, 2022
- Rotel’s S14 Network Integrated Streamer is Roon Ready & All Out of Bubble Gum December 2, 2022
- iQuanti Wins Great Place to Work® Certification™ December 2, 2022
- LeBron James On Media Of Jerry Jones vs. Kyrie Irving December 2, 2022
- Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate Market Size is expected to reach at USD 17,258 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.6%, Owing to Growing Demand from Food and Beverage Industry December 2, 2022