Black-Owned Christmas! Last Minute Gifts Under $50
It’s that time of year; The time for giving. And we are just a few days away from exchanging presents with the people we love. Whether you need last-minute gift inspiration or a reason to support black-owned shops this holiday season, you came to the right place.
TSR Shop, our platform to boost Black-owned businesses has a range of gift ideas for everyone in the family. And if it’s too late to ship, the shop offers its own digital gift card that allows the special people in our lives to shop the hundreds of gifts for men, women, and children.
Need some gift ideas that won’t break the bank? No worries! Scroll to see what we recommend.
TSR Shop Round-Up: 3 Gifts Under $50 For Him
TSR Shop Round-Up: 3 Gifts Under $50 For Her
1. Range Beauty – True Intentions Bronzing Primer $22.00
Help a beauty lover in your family or friend group hydrate and protect their skin while getting a nice glow with this Bronzing Primer by range Beauty.
2. Beautiful Curly Me – Reversible Satin Bonnet Sets Mini & Me (Matching Girl & Doll) $30.00
For a child who is learning about protective styles, this set with a matching satin bonnet for their doll is perfection.
3. The Dyna Smiles – “Sunflower Field” 10×7 Weekly Planner Pad (50 Undated Tear Away Sheets) $14.99
Stay motivated while organizing your week with this beautiful planner pad by The DynaSmiles. Pad includes 50 undated tear away sheets.
4. Greentop Gifts – Clarence Claus™ Coffee Mug $12.95
5. The Shade Room Shop Digital Gift Card – Starting at $10
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023