Grosvenor has announced the opening of specialty coffee chain, Black Sheep Coffee, which has made its city debut at Liverpool ONE. The all-day venue has launched on Paradise Place, taking a 1,800 sq ft site.
The new Liverpool ONE site serves Black Sheep Coffee’s full range of coffee beans and brews, including their signature Black Hoof drink. Bagels, toasties, organic smoothies and shakes, and Norwegian waffles are also on offer during the day. In the evening, the menu switches to a selection of alcoholic beverages such as craft beer, wine, and espresso martinis, all served up alongside sourdough pizza and free popcorn. The interior of the new Black Sheep Coffee has been fitted out with street art and murals unique to Liverpool ONE.
Rob Deacon, Senior Asset Manager Grosvenor, commented: “We are so pleased to have welcomed a UK renowned brand like Black Sheep Coffee to Liverpool ONE, and are proud to be the location of their city debut. Liverpool ONE is a hub for high-quality F&B operators, including the likes of Mamasan, Maggie Fu and the recently opened Slim Chickens, and the newly opened Black Sheep Coffee, with its dynamic day-to-night offering, sits comfortably among them.”
Eirik Holth and Gabriel Shohet, Co-Founders of Black Sheep Coffee, added: “We are thrilled to finally be opening our first location in Liverpool and this is a crucial part of our continued expansion across the UK. Liverpool is such a cool and vibrant place and it is incredibly exciting to become a part of this great city.”
Metis and CBRE acted for Liverpool ONE, while Black Sheep Coffee dealt direct.
- These Wedding Guests Were Flying High After A Florida Caterer Served Them Marijuana-Laced Food November 30, 2022
- Virginia Walmart Shooting Survivor Sues Company For $50 Million November 30, 2022
- Dividend Stock Watch List: Lanny’s December 2022 Edition November 30, 2022
- Model Claims Hacked Page, Denies Pregnancy By Rocky Bivens November 30, 2022
- STPI Selects 40 Indian Startups for US Exposure Under their “Building the Next Unicorn” Initiative November 30, 2022