Black Woman-Owned Law Firm Recovers A Million Dollars
A Black Woman-Owned Law firm in California and New York, known as Givens & Larmond Law Group LLP, along with their co-counsel Jessica C. Ayala, settled a seven-figure case against the world-renowned hotel chain Hyatt Corporation and a construction company after their client fell through the roof while attending a Labor Day Rooftop Pool Party. The client sustained significant injuries, including a torn meniscus and a torn ACL requiring multiple surgeries.
“This should have never happened! Imagine attending a celebration with your friends, and the floor underneath you collapses, changing your life forever,” said partner Briana Givens. “We strongly believe that representation makes a difference! We know that historically the cases for people of color are undervalued due to misdiagnosis or unconscious bias about pain tolerance.”
Briana continued, “We also know that gender, race, disability, and sexual orientation play a large role when it comes to jury perception. For these reasons, we tackle these issues early on by listening to our clients and making sure that their stories are being heard by the opposing side. Having an attorney that can handle these issues from the outset can make a difference in the results of a case.”
Givens & Larmond Law Group is happy that they could finally bring resolve to their client and help her to start rebuilding her life after her life-altering injury.
For more information about Givens & Larmond Law Group, you can visit their website, www.thegllaw.com, or call them at (310) 730-8021 to speak with an attorney. Congratulations Givens & Larmond Law Group LLP!
Do you want updates to receive directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- Paint Protection Film Market Size is expected to reach at USD 869 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.7%, Owing to Increasing Application in Marine Industry December 1, 2022
- Best Holiday Speaker Deals: KEF, Klipsch, ELAC December 1, 2022
- Congrats! Shamea Morton To Welcome Baby Using Same Surrogate Who Carried Kandi Burruss’ Daughter Blaze November 30, 2022
- (Exclusive) Yung Joc & Kendra Robinson Step Into TSR As She Clarifies What She Meant About Not Wanting Joc’s Sons To Follow In His Footsteps November 30, 2022
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Size Will Attain USD 52.2 Billion by 2030 growing at 5.4% CAGR – Exclusive Report by Acumen Research and Consulting November 30, 2022