The Toronto Blue Jays updated Team Outlook after 1B Brandon Belt signed a one-year, $9.3M deal with the team in free agency. Belt, 34, has spent his entire 12-year career as a member of the San Francisco Giants. The two-time World Series champion has a .261 career batting average and a .356 on-base percentage. Belt gives the Blue Jays an extra left-handed bat who will serve as a designated hitter and a backup to first baseman 1B Vladimir Guerrero Jr.
View the Toronto Blue Jays Team Outlook
The post Blue Jays Updated Outlook: 1B Brandon Belt Signed appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023