Blue Jays Updated Outlook: Daulton Varsho Acquired
Madeline Shade, 5 months ago 1 min read 70
The Toronto Blue Jays updated Team Outlook after OF/C Daulton Varsho was acquired from the Diamondbacks in a blockbuster trade. In exchange, the Jays gave up OF Lourdes Gurriel Jr. and top prospect C Gabriel Moreno. Varsho, 26, is coming off a big season where he hit 27 homers and finished as a Gold Glove finalist.
View the Toronto Blue Jays Team Outlook
The post Blue Jays Updated Outlook: Daulton Varsho Acquired appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023