Blue Jays Updated Outlook: SP Chris Bassitt Signed
Madeline Shade, 6 months ago 1 min read 64
The Toronto Blue Jays updated Team Outlook after signing SP Chris Bassitt to a 3-year, $63M deal. Bassitt will receive the third-highest per-year salary among free-agent pitchers behind Jacob deGrom and Justin Verlander.
View the Toronto Blue Jays Team Outlook
The post Blue Jays Updated Outlook: SP Chris Bassitt Signed appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023