Braehead centre welcomes luxury retailer FLANNELS – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
Braehead, a UK retail and leisure destination owned by property company SGS, is pleased to announce the opening of a new FLANNELS store.
The luxury fashion retailer, owned by Frasers Group plc, has taken on a 10,000 sq ft unit and has committed to a long-term lease. The new store will stock lines for men, women, and junior across a carefully curated collection of designer clothing and accessories from brands such as Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Balmain and Off White.
Braehead is a leading retail and leisure destination in Renfrewshire, close to Glasgow. It is currently home to over 100 fashion and lifestyle brands – from specialist boutiques to high street. It draws from a local catchment population of 2.25 million and has excellent transport links.
Steve Gray, Head of European Retail Asset Management at Global Mutual, comments: “FLANNELS will further diversify our leading fashion offer here at Braehead and we are incredibly excited for the store to open its doors today.
“Its luxury, multi-brand offer aligns exactly with what we want to give our visitors – quality, choice and excellent in-store experiences.
“In the wake of the pandemic, brands are once again investing in their physical offering. In-person stores continue to form a central pillar of wider omni-channel strategies and quality space like that here at Braehead – where footfall is strong, and the existing tenant mix compelling – is once again in demand.
“This opening is one of many coming in the next few months, helping to drive spend and post-pandemic growth.”
- STPI Selects 40 Indian Startups for US Exposure Under their “Building the Next Unicorn” Initiative November 30, 2022
- IKEA to invest £12m in pay and cost-of-living support package November 30, 2022
- Sook partners with Transport for London to welcome local businesses to Shoreditch and Hammersmith November 30, 2022
- Jazz your jumper at Westfield London this Christmas Jumper Day November 30, 2022
- Ex-Flipkart SVP Founded Flash Raises $5.8 Mn in Seed Round from Global Investors and Marquee Angels November 30, 2022