Braves Updated Outlook: OF Michael Harris Extended
Madeline Shade, 10 months ago 1 min read 82
The Atlanta Braves’ updated Team Outlook after rookie OF Michael Harris signed a 8y/$72M extension through 2030 with a $15M team option in 2031 and $20M team option in 2032 or $5M buyouts for each. The 21-year-old Harris would potentially reach free agency for the 1st time after 2032 at 31 years old.
View the Atlanta Braves Team Outlook
The post Braves Updated Outlook: OF Michael Harris Extended appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023