Braves Updated Outlook: OF Michael Harris Extended
The Atlanta Braves’ updated Team Outlook after rookie OF Michael Harris signed a 8y/$72M extension through 2030 with a $15M team option in 2031 and $20M team option in 2032 or $5M buyouts for each. The 21-year-old Harris would potentially reach free agency for the 1st time after 2032 at 31 years old.
The post Braves Updated Outlook: OF Michael Harris Extended appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- ONGC and Norway’s Equinor Plan Mega Project for Carbon Capture and Storage of 1.5 Mn Tonne of CO² December 9, 2022
- PrepInsta Partners with the K. Ramakrishnan Group of Institutions to Future-Proof the Next Wave of Engineers December 9, 2022
- Schneider Electric Applauded by Frost & Sullivan for Decreasing Unplanned Downtimes/Outages and Carbon Footprint with Its Sustainable Switchgear December 9, 2022
- Locus Launches Delivery Linked Checkout, A First-Of-Its-Kind Integrated Capability Enabling Retail Businesses to Achieve Profitability in Last-Mile Logistics December 9, 2022
- DevX Launches 2nd Co-working Space in Mumbai December 9, 2022