Britney Spears & Sam Asghari Tie The Knot At Spears’ Los Angeles Home
That’s Mr. and Mrs. Sam Asghari to y’all! Britney Spears is officially off the market, as the ‘Toxic’ singer and her man Sam Asghari tied to knot at her Los Angeles home on Friday. Surrounded by a-list friends and loved ones such as Paris Hilton, Madonna and Donatella Versace, Britney Spears said “I do” at an intimate wedding ceremony.
Britney reacted to being a wife in an Instagram post saying,
Wow!!! Holy holy cap!!! WE DID IT!!! WE GOT MARRIED Ggggggeeeeeezzzzz!!! It was the most spectacular day!!! I was so nervous all morning but then at 2:00pm it really hit me…WE’RE GETTING MARRIED!!! I had panic attack and then got it together…”
The couple reportedly ushered their loved ones into the venue dripped in shades of pink and white, reportedly designed by floral design brand Mark’s Garden. Britney basked over the “dream” decor in the same Instagram post.
The crew who created out home into literally a dream castle were fantastic!!! The ceremony was a dream and the party was even better!!! So many incredible people came to our wedding and I’m still in shock!!!”
A source close to Britney told PEOPLE that the legendary pop star served her guests a non-traditional dinner full of “comfort food favorites,” and accompanied those in attendance to watch the sunset in her yard.
The whimsical ceremony did not go off without some drama, however. As we previously reported, Brit’s ex-husband Jason Alexander was arrested for reportedly attempting to crash her wedding.
Alexander was charged with trespassing, vandalism and battery in relation to the incident.
Nevertheless, Britney shared her excitement about her wedding saying, “Fairytales are real.”
- COREY LEWANDOWSKI: Money Isn’t The Only Key To Winning Elections November 28, 2022
- FORMER REP. JASON LEWIS: How The Census Saved The Democrats November 28, 2022
- DEROY MURDOCK: Election Deniers Won Big In The Midterms, But There’s A Catch November 28, 2022
- White Nationalism/Christian Nationalism: Leftist Labels and Manipulation November 28, 2022
- Aesthetic Laser & Energy Devices Market Size Will Attain USD 9.3 Billion by 2030 growing at 10.1% CAGR – Exclusive Report by Acumen Research and Consulting November 28, 2022