Brittany Renner On Why She’s Single: ‘I’ve Never Valued Myself’
Brittany Renner has always presented herself as an open book–and wrote one too! So, she’s not afraid to spill her own tea from the breakdown of her relationship with PJ Washington to motherhood, sexual freedom, and even the type of birth control she got!
In early December, she opened up about “sitting in [her] sh*t” and learning to value herself. She says it’s been the barrier to a lasting romantic relationship.
She wants connection but isn’t just settling for having lil’ conversations here and there with men who desire her. Brittany wants a husband–that’s what she told followers in a separate video on November 12.
“I know what it’s like to be desired by men. I don’t know what it’s like to be valued by one. When people ask me, why hasn’t it worked out with anyone? Well, because I’ve never valued myself,” Renner said. “I’ve been running from myself for a very long time. And I’m no longer drinking it away, eating it away, sleeping it away, f**king it away. I’m sitting with my shit.”
@thebrittanyrennerI’m patient because I’m worth the wait 😊♬ original sound – Brittany Renner
She explained that she is now having difficult conversations with herself and even dropped a quote to wrap up her point, saying, “anything you attract from a disempowered state won’t last.” Renner added that actions have to align with the desires.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023