Bulls Updated Outlook: Zach LaVine Back in Chicago
The Chicago Bulls’ updated Team Outlook after Zach LaVine signed a 5y/$215M max contract extension. Derrick Jones was also re-signed for 2y/$6.6M.
The post Bulls Updated Outlook: Zach LaVine Back in Chicago appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- India’s Tour of Bangladesh Attracts Multiple Brands, Innovation November 28, 2022
- HOSMAT Deploys Robotic Surgery Unit November 28, 2022
- Fairfax County, Virginia, Representatives Connect Indian Companies to U.S. Opportunities During a Mission to India November 28, 2022
- LucidSound LS50X Wireless Gaming Headset: Review November 28, 2022
- Mankind Pharma Acquires Majority Stake in Upakarma Ayurveda November 28, 2022