Caledonia Park signs Cornish Bakery in Scottish debut – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
Railpen, the investment manager responsible for the safekeeping and administration of over £37 billion AUM for several pension schemes has announced the award winning, independent Cornish Bakery, will open later this year at Caledonia Park, Scotland’s premier design village, marking a national debut for the brand.
Cornish Bakery, which delivers a range of exceptional coffee and pastries, is set to open a 2,500 sq ft unit later this year. Ranked as one of the fastest growing bakery brands in the UK, the independent bakery chain continues to outperform rivals, and will become a key part of Caledonia Park’s growing F&B offer.
The Caledonia Park location will form a vital part of the independent bakery’s store expansion, with eight new locations set to open over the UK in the next twelve months.
Steve Grocutt, Founder of Cornish Bakery, commented on the signing: “Caledonia Park is the perfect location to launch our distinctive brand in Scotland, proving my mantra that bakery is the new coffee shop. We are continually looking to increase our estate as one of the fastest growing, independent bakery brands in the UK, and we are looking forward to making our mark in Caledonia Park alongside an impressively strong retail line-up.”
Matthew Howard, Head of Asset Management at Railpen, added: “As we look ahead to the future of Caledonia Park, one of our main priorities is to extend our F&B offer. We’ve experienced a wave of retail firsts over the last few months, such as Kate Spade New York and Animal, and we are keen to replicate this success within our culinary line-up. For outlet schemes to work successfully, the retail element must be matched with great F&B concepts that suit everyone’s needs. We are pleased to see the likes of Cornish Bakery choosing Caledonia Park to launch their Scottish debut site amongst a loyal and dedicated consumer base, as well as welcoming a classic brand, such as Lindt, that consumers around the UK know and love.”
Johnstone Property Consultants and Time Retail Partners acted for Caledonia Park.
- DevX Launches 2nd Co-working Space in Mumbai December 9, 2022
- EV Tailored Platform Vidyut Tech Raises $4 Mn in Equity+Debt Funding from Force Ventures, Veda VC, Others December 9, 2022
- We Founder Circle Launches Two Angel Funds – In India and in GIFT City December 9, 2022
- High Purity Quartz Market Size is expected to reach at USD 1,469 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.8%, Owing to Increasing Demand in Semiconductor Industry December 9, 2022
- To The Courthouse! Ray J & Princess Love Reportedly Fail To Agree On Divorce Settlement December 8, 2022