Calibre, an Everstone Capital portfolio company, acquires RheinPerChemie GmbH, from Evonik
Calibre is one of the largest manufacturer of potassium persulphate, perchlorates and iodine derivatives in India and serves customers in over 100 countries. With this acquisition, Calibre will become a global, full range persulphates supplier while expanding onshore presence in the European market.
On closure, Calibre would be a front runner for Indian specialty chemical companies investing in green electrochemical opportunities in the western world.
Calibre’s CEO, Deepak Chander, said, “We are excited about the cultural and geographical diversity in our functional teams. The RPC acquisition will accelerate organization learning to provide best-in-class products and services to customers and enhance customer centricity for all our business lines in Europe. Teams across the two continents would work together to expand our electrochemistry capability and capacities to further improve existing products and manufacture new products as well.”
Calibre and RheinPerChemie’s offerings are complementary and revenue accrediting. Calibre has plans to further strengthen manufacturing at RPC and will also add new persulphates capacity in other geographies.
Calibre, an Everstone Capital controlled portfolio joint venture with the Founder, Ranjit Bhavnani’s family, is a specialty chemicals company servicing several diverse markets including nutrition, pharmaceuticals, personal & consumer care, industrials and aerospace. Calibre is one of India’s largest persulphates, perchlorate and iodine derivatives manufacturer. The company has well-entrenched customer relationships globally and has a leadership position in green electrochemical technology. The Company demonstrably follows high standards of environment, health, safety and regulatory compliances.
For more information, visit www.calibrechem.com and LinkedIn
About Everstone Capital
Singapore headquartered Everstone Capital, the private equity arm of the Everstone Group, is a global firm committed to driving economic growth and creating sustainable value. With seven offices globally (Singapore, Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, New York, Dubai and Mauritius), Everstone Capital focuses on the mid-market with control mindset and growth bias; comprising best of breed investing, operations and strategic resources with significant experience and skills.
For more information, visit www.everstonecapital.com and LinkedIn
- Paint Protection Film Market Size is expected to reach at USD 869 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 6.7%, Owing to Increasing Application in Marine Industry December 1, 2022
- Best Holiday Speaker Deals: KEF, Klipsch, ELAC December 1, 2022
- Congrats! Shamea Morton To Welcome Baby Using Same Surrogate Who Carried Kandi Burruss’ Daughter Blaze November 30, 2022
- (Exclusive) Yung Joc & Kendra Robinson Step Into TSR As She Clarifies What She Meant About Not Wanting Joc’s Sons To Follow In His Footsteps November 30, 2022
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Size Will Attain USD 52.2 Billion by 2030 growing at 5.4% CAGR – Exclusive Report by Acumen Research and Consulting November 30, 2022