Canada’s national bill and tax payment infrastructure operated by Dye & Durham remains unaffected by today’s network outages
* Over a million Canadians use Dye & Durham’s national payment infrastructure daily
TORONTO, July 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Dye & Durham Limited (TSX: DND) (“Dye & Durham” or the “Company”), a leading provider of cloud-based efficient workflow software for legal and business professionals, announced today its online payment platform remains fully operational and unaffected by the wireless and internet service outages being reported across the country.
Dye & Durham’s national payment infrastructure platform plays a critical role in Canada’s financial system, supporting more than 1 million Canadians daily and processing more than $1.3 trillion in transactions annually. Canadians can confidently continue to make transactions such as pre-authorized payments for bills and taxes across all levels of government, in addition to a range of fund transfer services through their financial institutions.
“Our reliable national payment infrastructure remains fully operational, enabling consumers and businesses across the country to make timely and important transfers,” said Dye & Durham Chief Operating Officer Martha Vallance. “Dye & Durham’s technology plays a critical part in facilitating millions of daily transactions that drive Canada’s economy.”
About Dye & Durham
Dye & Durham Limited is a leading provider of cloud–based software and technology solutions designed to improve efficiency and increase productivity for legal and business professionals. Dye & Durham provides critical information services and workflows, which clients use to manage their process, information and regulatory requirements. The Company has operations in Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia, and has a strong blue-chip customer base that includes law firms, financial service institutions, and government organizations.
Additional information can be found at www.dyedurham.com
Morgan McLellan, [email protected], 647-802-4825
- Paytm Payments Services Ltd to Resubmit Application for Authorization to provide Payment Aggregator Services November 26, 2022
- MoS Rajeev Chandrasekhar Inaugurates Digital India Startup Hub at STPI, Davanagere in Karnataka November 26, 2022
- How to Choose the Right Slot Games for Maximum Fun November 26, 2022
- Amazon Shutting Down Its Edtech Offering in India Operations from Aug 2023 November 26, 2022
- Black Friday Headphone Deals: Up to 63% Off Sennheiser Headphones and Earbuds November 26, 2022