The St. Louis Cardinals updated Team Outlook after Nolan Arenado opts in to the remainder of his five-year, $144 million contract. The seven-time All-Star is now under contract until 2027 and the Cardinals couldn’t be happier. The third baseman is in the running for his tenth consecutive Gold Glove and has been an All-Star each year since he arrived in St. Louis back in 2021.
- Fairfax County, Virginia, Representatives Connect Indian Companies to U.S. Opportunities During a Mission to India November 28, 2022
- LucidSound LS50X Wireless Gaming Headset: Review November 28, 2022
- Mankind Pharma Acquires Majority Stake in Upakarma Ayurveda November 28, 2022
- MullenLowe Lintas Group’s Next Era Subbu is the new Group CEO November 28, 2022
- WTF is Impedance? – ecoustics.com November 28, 2022