Cannabis-Based Drug Superior to Opioids for Neuropathic Back Pain
A study found that CBD and THC in a 1:1 ratio might be superior to typical opioid drugs in treating severe and chronic neuropathic back pain. The retrospective analysis of the German Pain e-Registry of the patients who were taking Sativex or opioids between March…
CBD From Non-Cannabis Plants: Myth or Reality?
Legal issues surrounding synthetic CBD and cannabis generally have led scientists to attempt the identification of an alternative botanical source of CBD. A new study published in May in Natural Product Communications discusses that possibility, critically analyzing the claims that this has been achieved. Woolly…
Even the Dose of 1500mg CBD Doesn’t Affect Driving
New research from the University of Sydney has found that even 1500mg, the highest daily medicinal dose of cannabidiol (CBD), has no impact on driving or drivers’ cognitive abilities. The study published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology observed 17 participants undertaking simulated driving tasks after…
Over 60% Mislabeled, Controlled Substances Found
As was the case in other countries, over-the-counter CBD products in the UK have proved to be substandard. A recent analysis of 29 CBD products available to British consumers found that only 38% of the analyzed products were within 10% of the advertised CBD content….
CBD Novel Food Evaluations on Hold Pending New Data
On June 7, 2022, the European Fooda Safety Authority (EFSA) published a statement summarising the state of knowledge on the safety of CBD consumption and highlighting areas where more data are needed. EFSA said that its scientists cannot currently establish the safety of cannabidiol (CBD)…
- iQuanti Wins Great Place to Work® Certification™ December 2, 2022
- LeBron James On Media Of Jerry Jones vs. Kyrie Irving December 2, 2022
- Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate Market Size is expected to reach at USD 17,258 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.6%, Owing to Growing Demand from Food and Beverage Industry December 2, 2022
- ‘Love Is Blind’ Alum SK Alagbada Continues To Deny Cheating Rumors December 1, 2022
- ABC Holds “Emergency Meetings” Over GMA Hosts’ Alleged Affair December 1, 2022