Ceaser Emanuel’s Team Clarifies That He Is Not Currently In Police Custody & That He Turned Himself In To Police Earlier This Month (Exclusive Details)
Early Thursday reports surfaced that “Black Ink Crew” star Ceaser Emanuel turned himself in to authorities on Wednesday over animal cruelty charges. However, a rep from his team clarified that is not currently in police custody for the charge, and that he actually turned himself in for the matter earlier this month, and was released the same day.
In an exclusive statement provided to The Shade Room, his rep said,
“Ceaser willingly turned himself in and was released the same day on July 9th from the Fulton County Police Department. His legal team is fully cooperating with the Fulton County Police department to bring him justice for this incident. As we stated previously the dogs are in a great space, safe and healthy.”
As previously reported, an arrest warrant was previously issued for Ceaser after a video surfaced and showed the reality star abusing a small dog. After the video’s release, Ceaser issued an apology and said, “Not one time was I trying to abuse this dog. I was trying to get him back in his cage. I’m not gonna make any excuses for myself. I should’ve behaved better, but that’s not me being cruel to animals.”
After the release of the video, VH1, the network behind Ceaser’s hit reality show “Black Ink Crew,” announced that they would be cutting ties with him due to the incident. They shared that because the show’s next season was close to ending production, their decision would not reflect the upcoming season.
Ceaser accused his ex-girlfriend Suzette of releasing the video, but she denied his claims.
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
- Agnikul Cosmos Inaugurates its 1st Launchpad and Mission Control Center at Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR November 28, 2022
- GlobalLogic Is Among India’s Best Workplaces in IT and IT-BPM 2022 – Top 25, as Recognized by Great Place to Work India November 28, 2022
- Nuclear Tech: Minister Invite Participation of Pvt Sector and Startups for Building SMR Technology Within India November 28, 2022
- New Schiit on the Horizon? Yggdrasil+ DAC Unveiled November 28, 2022
- Biden Admin Allows Chevron To Pump Oil In Communist Venezuela November 28, 2022