centre:mk to host first ever pop-up summer sale event with John Lewis & Partners – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
In a first for centre:mk, department store John Lewis will be holding a one-off, pop-up summer sale event in Middleton Hall, outside their store on Saturday 25thJune.
The event which runs from 9am to 7pm, will see up to 40% off Sofas and Large Electrical goods, allowing shoppers to grab a real bargain. Middleton Hall is set to be filled with over 30 sofas and 50 large electrical items.
Brands included in the pop-up include Neff, Miele, Bosch, Samsung and Siemens. All items will come with the usual warranties and guarantees.
Kevin Duffy, Centre Director said of the event: “The real strength of regional destinations like centre:mk is ensuring our guests can see, touch and experience the products they are looking to buy. Middleton Hall provides a unique opportunity to ensure our guests can do that while still having space to explore the full range of bargains easily. This sale pop up in association with John Lewis, is the first of its kind. We are looking forward to a hugely successful event that will lead to more of these types of events in the future.”
For more information, please see John Lewis & Partners instore at centre:mk.
- Man Arrested For Sex With Dog In Front Of Horrified Families December 8, 2022
- ‘We’ll Always Be Family’ Tia Mowry Says She And Kids Plan To Spend The Holidays With Cory Hardrict December 8, 2022
- McIntosh’s MC451 Dual Mono Power Amplifier Unleashes the Hybrid Drive December 8, 2022
- M&S and bp pulse to bring EV charging to customers December 8, 2022
- Rolling Ray Responds To Accusations Of Scamming His Followers December 8, 2022