Cosy Club, the well-known restaurant brand managed by award-winning hospitality business, Loungers, has officially opened its latest location at centre:mk Milton Keynes.
Located at 3-5 Silbury Arcade, the 6,000 sq ft restaurant spans two floors and seats 180 covers. Designed in-house, Cosy Club centre:mk delivers wow-factor, theatrical flair, and creates a sense of occasion. Inspired by classic Art Deco design of opulent, New York entrance lobbies, the space features fluted wood and glass panelling to replicate the nostalgia and charm of bygone days.
Providing customers with relaxed dining and drinking in a special setting, Cosy Club centre:mk offers all-day menus featuring fresh and modern classics, brunch, gluten free and vegan options, alongside an extensive range of cocktails and drinks. Located in centre:mk, Cosy Club joins a dynamic F&B offering at the centre, opening alongside the likes of Wagamama, Byron, and YO! Sushi.
Kevin Duffy, centre:mk’s Centre Director, said: “As one of the top 10 retail destinations in the UK, centre:mk continues to thrive and welcome excellent brands, including our latest edition to the destination, Cosy Club. We are pleased to see Cosy Club open in time for the busy Christmas period, accommodating the centre’s high demand for premium brands and enriching the customer experience further. The brand’s commitment to delivering a unique experience complements our own here at centre:mk.”
Jon Birtles, Property and Acquisitions Manager for Loungers, said: “Opening our 35th location is a key moment for Cosy Club and we are delighted to have launched within centre:mk. The destination is leading the way in the South East and we are thrilled to be bringing our opulent yet welcoming experience to the city of Milton Keynes for the first time.”
- ‘We’ll Always Be Family’ Tia Mowry Says She And Kids Plan To Spend The Holidays With Cory Hardrict December 8, 2022
- McIntosh’s MC451 Dual Mono Power Amplifier Unleashes the Hybrid Drive December 8, 2022
- M&S and bp pulse to bring EV charging to customers December 8, 2022
- Rolling Ray Responds To Accusations Of Scamming His Followers December 8, 2022
- CitySprint partners with Crisis for 12th year to support those facing homelessness December 8, 2022