CES 2023: JBL’s L10cs Classic Series Subwoofer Will Be Hard Hitting
The HARMAN Luxury Audio Group was on hand at CES 2023 with several product debuts (refer to the links at the end of this article). As part of their Harman Explore exhibit, they introduced the JBL L10cs powered subwoofer, which is part of JBL’s Classic Series.
JBL didn’t provide precise specifications, but here is a basic rundown of the L10cs provided so far:
- The L10cs features a 10-inch, down-firing polycellulose white cone driver with rear-firing tuned ports (bass reflex) for added low-frequency extension.
- The subwoofer is powered by a built-in 250W RMS (500W peak) built-in amplifier.
- The L10cs is available in either black or natural walnut real-wood veneer finish. This allows the L10cs to complement a wide variety of JBL loudspeakers as well as easily blend into any room décor.
In addition to the Classic Series range, the L10cs makes a great pairing with the JBL Studio Monitor family of loudspeakers including the passive 4309 and active 4305P bookshelf models as well as the L75ms music system.
Statement from Jim Garrett, Senior Director, Product Strategy and Planning, HARMAN Luxury Audio: “From two-channel loudspeakers and integrated music systems to home theaters, the L10cs adds depth to music and impact to movies and videos, while its sleek and compact design adds a touch of elegance to any space…With its real-wood veneer finish, comprehensive features, and superb performance, the L10cs is a great addition to the JBL Classic Series product family and an excellent complement to any JBL loudspeaker system.”
Availability and Pricing
The L10cs will be available in the second quarter (Spring) of 2023 with a manufacturer-suggested retail price of $700 USD. Consumers will be able to find the entire Classic series online and at authorized JBL dealers.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023