Chris Brown Is Down To Go Against Usher In A Hit-For-Hit Battle
Who really wants it?! The conversation around Verzuz has been taking over our timelines all week, and it doesn’t seem like it will slow down anytime soon. Whether you hate it or love it, the musical celebration keeps bringing surprises, and it looks like Chris Brown may be the next artist to bless the platform! In a recent interview with Drink Champs, Breezy talked about being down to go against Usher, but it would “have to make sense” for both artists.
“They want me and Usher to do it,” he said. “You get what I’m saying. It only makes sense, but it’s gotta make more sense. I would want to celebrate him and his life just as much as celebrating my stuff. … I can’t act like he ain’t a pioneer, as well.” Chris added,” think it would be something good for the fans.”
In his interview with N.O.R.E. and D.J. E.F.N, Chris opened up about many things. He touched on Diddy not signing him to Bad Boys Records. “Imma keep it 100. So I was like 12 at this time. This was before I linked to Def Jam. It was me and one of my production manager’s son named T.J.; he’s my brother to this day. He and I were like a group,” Breezy explained. The singer didn’t hold any hard feelings and told the hosts, “It’s love now. That’s family. That’s my brother now.”
Lastly, Chris talked about his debut single,’ Run It.’ In a clip exclusively shared by TSR addressed the rumor that Bow Wow was supposed to be on the hit over Juelz Santana.
Roommates, if Chris Brown battles Usher, will you be tuning in?
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023