Congrats! Adrienne Bailon & Israel Houghton Welcome Baby Boy!
The former co-host of The Real Adrienne Bailon and Gospel singer Israel Houghton welcome a new baby boy, Ever James, the couple announced on Tuesday.
Photographed in black-and-white, making skin-to-skin contact, the new mother took to Instagram and expressed her gratitude.
She said in part:
Our baby boy is here & we are so in love! If you have followed our love story… you know that our journey to baby has been very challenging – But God is true to His word and His promises. We have quietly prayed while sitting on this most magnificent secret for the last 9 months,” she shared.
The 38-year-old stated she was “Grateful to God, to our angel surrogate.”
Adrienne Details Infertility Experience
The former Cheetah Girl has been vocal about her infertility issues. While on The Real in 2018, the talk show host spoke about her experience when trying to become pregnant.
I think that as an audience we should be sensitive to the fact that everybody doesn’t get pregnant right away,” Bailon continued. “I think for myself I thought it would happen so easily for me and it just hasn’t happened that way.
I’ve had to come to peace with that it’ll happen when it’s God’s timing and I believe in that and I have faith in all of that,” she said. “But it can be really discouraging and it can be really frustrating.
Adrienne and Israel wedded in 2019 in Paris.
Ever James is the couple’s first child and Israel’s fifth child. He has four kids from his first marriage: Jordan and Israel, Mariah and Milan.
- STACK Infrastructure and ESR expand their APAC partnership into Japan with a 72MW data center development in Osaka December 5, 2022
- iQuanti Wins Great Place to Work® Certification™ December 4, 2022
- Keke Palmer Announces Her Pregnancy On ‘Saturday Night Live’ December 4, 2022
- Maersk-IBM Joint Blockchain Venture TradeLens is Shutting Down December 4, 2022
- Bert’s December Dividend Stock Watch List: 3 Stocks to Buy! December 4, 2022