ControlZ Renewed 50K Smartphones In A Year: Leads the Path on International Mobile Recycling Day
|Yug, Founder & CEO, ControlZ|
ControlZ, the fastest-growing sustainable D2C start-up, makes a significant contribution towards environmental safety in India
ControlZ, a fast-growing sustainable D2C start-up that renews smartphones to make them aspirational (as good as new), announced today that it has successfully renewed 50,000 mobile phones while constantly contributing towards environmental safety in India. Millions of cell phones wind up in landfills each year, harming the entire ecosystem and, subsequently, the lives of millions of people who are struggling to rise amidst the emerging health crisis. This not only saved around 6,80,000 kg of ore, 2,00,00,00 ltr of water, and 4,10,000 g of cyanide, but it also prevented smartphones from ending up in landfills.
Recycling used mobile phones is crucial as the globe transitions to a more sustainable way of life. ControlZ is dedicated to minimising the environmental impact of mobile phones by increasing the phone’s life cycle; thus, optimally utilising a product makes it more sustainable. The brand renews each smartphone and makes a device that is as good as new, both functionally and cosmetically. This implies that they reuse the components, thereby minimising the amount of waste dumped in landfills.
The accomplishment of ControlZ is part of a bigger effort to reduce our man-made damage to the environment. We can conserve important resources and keep them out of landfills by recycling mobile phones and other electrical equipment. This is advantageous for both the environment and those wishing to buy an affordable device that is still in as good as new condition, both functionally and cosmetically.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023