Covent Garden introduces three new innovative test bed retail initiatives this summer – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
- Covent Garden welcomes three new pop-up initiatives from digitally native lifestyle and beauty brands
- A ‘Warehouse of Dreams’ courtesy of Beauty Pie was open on James Street until 10th July
- Cult beauty brand Lisa Eldridge returns from 9th July to launch a brand new lip collection
- Lifestyle brand raye brings a selection of handpicked sustainable brands, plus in-store events to Floral Street until 31st July
- Covent Garden will also continue to be home to daily screenings of this year’s Wimbledon Tennis Championships with a pop-up PIMMS bar serving until Sunday 10th July
Covent Garden continues to be an exciting destination in London, as a series of pop-ups open this July – from some of the UK’s most exciting beauty and fashion brands including Beauty Pie, Lisa Eldridge and raye.
London’s beauty hub has welcomed much-loved beauty subscription brand Beauty Pie to 7 James Street – where it opened its Warehouse of Dreams. Redefining the bricks and mortar beauty experience visitors have the chance to exclusively experience the brand, test and shop products, plus receive expert advice from the Warehouse Wonder team, with the store was open until 10th July.
Following the success of their first ever bricks and mortar outlet in Covent Garden last Christmas, Lisa Eldridge arrived in the Market Building from 9th July with an immersive new store which celebrates a ‘Carnival of Colour.’ This new opening will launch 10 new shades of the Luxuriously Lucent and Insanely Saturated Lip Colour collections, as well as six new shades of Liquid Lurex Eyeshadow. Covent Garden’s visiting beauty fans will be able to try and buy the new range exclusively at the pop-up, as well as receiving expert advice from the in-store team of beauty experts.
Up and coming lifestyle brand raye brings a curated grocery space to Covent Garden with a focus on the most innovative food, drink and wellness brands. The pop-up boutique, open until 31st July, takes over 18 Floral Street and features over 100 handpicked brands with all-natural ingredients and with 90% UK-founded and including sustainable and transparent business practices. The pop-up will host weekly activations such as panel discussions, taste sessions and brand focussed events, including House of Roxy crystal meditation encompassing movement, magic and wellness and a sustainability panel talk with brand founders from Oh My Gum!, Bantu Chocolate and Sood.
Recent pop ups have also included fitness and leisure brand AYBL’s first ever London pop up and the much talked about Space NK’s House of Tatcha which wowed beauty fans with its Japanese ritual inspired skincare products and innovative aesthetic and store design.
Transforming the al-fresco heart of London into a Wimbledon screening hub, pop-up Pimms on the Piazza served a menu including the Pimm’s classic serve, their new Pimm’s Sundowner Spritz, soft drinks and light snacks to visitors until Sunday 10th July. Alongside the large screen, the historic East Piazza is filled with deck chairs and picnic benches for viewers to immerse themselves in the best of British tennis, while the estate will continue to be resplendent in Union Jack themed bunting, floral decorations and more throughout the Summer.
For further information on new openings, pop-ups, shopping and dining visit Coventgarden.london.
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023
- ‘I Am Not A Socialist’: Maxine Waters Spars With Chip Roy During Rules Committee Hearing February 1, 2023
- Obesity Linked To Azheimer’s-Like Changes In Brain February 1, 2023