Covent Garden unveils new collaboration with Illustrator Lois Lillian for new Covent Garden in Colour campaign
Covent Garden has revealed its brand new Covent Garden in Colour creative campaign in partnership with Brighton-based digital designer and illustrator Lois Lillian. Breaking through the winter chill, Lois has transformed the area with a series of whimsical and vibrant large-scale vinyl artworks popping up across the iconic estate.
The artwork has been positioned across landmark buildings in the neighbourhood – including the historic Market Building – using block pastels, graphic icons and bubble-styled typography to create a series of playful, contemporary and striking designs.
This collaboration is part of Covent Garden’s ongoing patronage of the arts and culture, bringing to life the creative strategy for 2023 and marks another milestone in Covent Garden’s rich cultural history. Previously commissioned artwork installations include works from artists such as Chila Burman, Lakwena, Damien Hurst, Charles Pétillon, Alex Chinneck, Anya Hindmarch, Jean-Charles de Castelbajac and Anthony Burrill amongst others.
Lois commented: “I am so pleased to be working with Covent Garden and to inject some colour, vibrancy and joy into the heart of London. Covent Garden is a hub for innovation, culture, fashion and beauty and it is an honour to showcase my playful artwork across this historic area.”
For further information on this colourful installation, Covent Garden’s rich history supporting the arts and more about its world-class shops and restaurants visit www.coventgarden.london
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023