Cricket signs for flagship store at Liverpool ONE
Grosvenor has announced that luxury boutique retailer, CRICKET, is to launch a new 21,000 sq ft flagship store at Liverpool ONE. Positioned at the head of Peter’s Lane, Liverpool ONE’s premium lifestyle pitch, CRICKET’s high-end, fashion anchor store will feature an extensive range of designer menswear, womenswear, and children’s collections, alongside designer bags, shoes and accessories.
Set to open early 2023, the new store will showcase curated collections from established luxury fashion brands including Balenciaga, Saint Laurent and Valentino, as well as up-and-coming designers. Spanning three floors, CRICKET Liverpool ONE will introduce a new store design for the brand welcoming a more modern, luxurious and immersive space.
Rob Deacon, Senior Asset Manager, Grosvenor, added: “CRICKET is the perfect addition to Liverpool ONE as part of our strategy to build our premium offer. The brand has a huge following nationally as well as across the North West, and will appeal to visitors with its unqiue selection of curated and exclusive fashion collections. It’s our pleasure to play a key part in the ongoing success of a fantastic local brand and we’re thrilled to be welcoming CRICKET, introducing its new store design, to Liverpool ONE next year.”
Metis and CBRE acted for Liverpool ONE, while CRICKET dealt directly.
- Hinduja Tech Acquires Drive System Design, Expands Leadership in the Global eMobility Industry December 8, 2022
- AltoVita Secures $9.5M Series A Investment to Redefine Corporate Accommodation Technology Across the Globe December 8, 2022
- Web3 and Music combine – introducing Clef December 8, 2022
- Mets Updated Outlook: Justin Verlander Lands in NY December 8, 2022
- Phillies Updated Outlook: Trea Turner Inks Big Deal December 8, 2022