CTG to Webcast Presentation and Host Investor Meetings at the Midwest IDEAS Conference
BUFFALO, N.Y., Aug. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CTG (Nasdaq: CTG) (“Company”), a leader in helping companies employ digital IT solutions and services to drive productivity and profitability in North America and Western Europe, announced today that Filip Gydé, President and Chief Executive Officer, and John M. Laubacker, EVP and Chief Financial Officer, will present and be available, in person, for investor meetings at the Midwest IDEAS Conference in Chicago, IL, on Thursday, August 25, 2022.
CTG’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. Central Time on August 25 and will be accessible through the conference website: https://www.threepartadvisors.com/midwest, or in the investor relations section of the Company’s website: investors.ctg.com/news-and-insights/events-and-presentations. A webcast replay will be available for 90 days after the event in the Investors section of the Company’s website.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients’ project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. We have earned a reputation as a faster, more reliable, results-driven partner focused on improved data-driven decision making, meaningful business performance improvements, new and enhanced customer experiences, and continuous innovation. CTG operates in the Americas, Western Europe, and India. The Company regularly posts news and other important information at www.ctg.com.
CONTACT: Contacts: John M. Laubacker EVP, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Tel: +1 716 887 7368 Investor Relations: Deborah K. Pawlowski Kei Advisors LLC [email protected] Tel: +1 716 843 3908
Via GlobeNewswire RSS Feed https://ift.tt/iIhaAv4
- Ludacris Spreads Cheer By Surprising Atlanta Students With Over 500 Pairs Of New Kicks December 8, 2022
- Man Arrested For Sex With Dog In Front Of Horrified Families December 8, 2022
- ‘We’ll Always Be Family’ Tia Mowry Says She And Kids Plan To Spend The Holidays With Cory Hardrict December 8, 2022
- McIntosh’s MC451 Dual Mono Power Amplifier Unleashes the Hybrid Drive December 8, 2022
- M&S and bp pulse to bring EV charging to customers December 8, 2022