The Chicago Cubs updated Team Outlook after 2022 World Series champion 1B/DH Trey Mancini signed a two-year deal with the NL Central club. Mancini’s contract is worth $14M and includes an opt out after the 2023 season. After missing the 2020 season due to a battle with Stage 3 colon cancer, Mancini played in 147 games in 2021, winning AL Comeback Player Of The Year. The addition of Mancini will boost Chicago’s 1B depth, as the team signed Eric Hosmer just a week ago.
View the Chicago Cubs Team Outlook
The post Cubs Updated Outlook: 1B/DH Trey Mancini Signed appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023