The Chicago Cubs updated Team Outlook after they signed 1B Eric Hosmer, who was released by Boston two weeks ago. The contract is a one-year deal. Chicago will only have to pay Hosmer the league minimum, while the Padres are responsible for the remaining three years and $39M on his contract. The 12-year veteran put up a .272 AVG and .727 OPS in 90 games this past season.
View the Chicago Cubs Team Outlook
The post Cubs Updated Outlook: 1B Eric Hosmer Signed appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023