Damson Idris Fuels Lori Harvey Dating Rumors With Shoutout
Last month, folks online speculated that Damson Idris had his eyes on Lori Havery. The viral talk came after Media Takeout reported that Idris and Harvey were dating, even claiming they arrived separately for a dinner date at Catch restaurant in mid-December.
Soon after, Damson poured gas on the fire after he posted Lori’s January-February Essence cover to his Instagram Story.
Lori, who is celebrating her 26th birthday today, told Adrienne Bailon during a recent interview that her Essence cover is “the first time they are featuring a single woman on the cover.”
“Love is so important. Love is the foundation. I feel like, to everything. And this is–the Black Love issue–is the first time they are featuring a single woman on the cover. So I’m very honored.”
In her Essence feature, Harvey declared that this period in her life is about her and “self-love, self-care, self-reflection” –selfishly and unapologetically.
Damson Posts Photo Kissing And Intimately Embracing Lori Harvey
But Damson’s latest display of online love is giving anything a little more than ‘single’ energy. At least, that’s what the innanet streets are saying this morning!
On Friday (January 13), Idris shared two images of Lori to his Instagram Story. The first image was a photo of him planting a kiss on her right cheek. Meanwhile, his hands are stretched and seemingly gripping the 26-year-old’s back bumper! He captioned that picture, ‘Happy Birthday Nunu.’
The second photo is of Harvey holding up what appears to be stacks of money to both ears. He captioned it, “the plug.”
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023