Delonte West Shares That Sometimes He Forgets That He Played Basketball As He Continues To Struggle With His Mental Health
Recently a fan caught up with former NBA star Delonte West to check on his well-being, and while chopping it up with him, Delonte shared some things while speaking on his mental health.
The fan shared the experience in a video on his YouTube Channel, and while speaking with Delonte he asked about what happened after Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban got in contact with him. Delonte expressed how grateful he was after Cuban got in contact with him, and sent him to a therapy facility to help with his mental health.
While speaking about his struggles with his mental health, he shared that sometimes it can cause him to forget that he even played professional basketball.
As previously reported, last month a video was shared of Delonte asking for money while on the streets in Virginia. Many fans became concerned about his well-being because prior to that they saw that he had been receiving help.
He later reassured fans that he was fine saying, “It is what it is. I got children. I’m in between jobs. People can help me as much as they can, but you know, as a man I gotta do what I gotta do for my babies.”
We are continuing to keep Delonte lifted in prayer.
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023