The Los Angeles Dodgers updated Team Outlook after the team cut ties with former Cy Young winner, SP Trevor Bauer. Bauer was placed on administrative leave in July 2021 for sexual misconduct allegations and hasn’t pitched since. Two weeks ago, an independent arbitrator reduced his suspension from 324 games to 194. The Dodgers signed Bauer to a three-year, $102 million contract in February 2021, and are still responsible for the $22.5 million he’s still owed for his final season under contract. In his best season, the 31-year-old put up a 1.73 ERA, 0.795 WHIP, and held opponents to a .159 batting average.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023