The Los Angeles Dodgers’ updated Team Outlook after the additions of SP Noah Syndergaard and RP J.P. Feyereisen. Noah Syndergaard signed a 1y/$13M deal in free agency while they acquired Feyereisen from a trade with the Rays. Feyereisen was DFA’d after a dominant 2022 season with 24 IP of 0 ER, but suffered a shoulder injury that could cost him the entire 2023 season. He’s under team control through 2026 and could make a big impact in the Dodgers’ future bullpen.
View the Los Angeles Dodgers Team Outlook
The post Dodgers Updated Outlook: Syndergaard & Feyereisen appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023