Elon Musk’s SpaceX Raises $750 Mn in Funding, at Valuation of $137 Bn
However, there is no official confirmation from SpaceX or the investors.
The latest funding of SpaceX put the SpaceTech startup’s valuation at $137 billion, an increase from the $127 billion that SpaceX was valued at in May 2022, when it raised around $1.7 billion.
The funding comes at time when Elon Musk comes under pressure from shareholders as Tesla’s stock price falls almost 70% in 2022.
The funds raised is expected to help push forward on development of the Starship program, which is expected be used to launch the first manned mission to Mars.
In November last year, SpaceX was in talks about an offering of mostly secondary shares that could value the company at up to $150 billion, representing a 20% increase in valuation.
In June, SpaceX raised about $1.68 billion through equity financing.
Last year, SpaceX carried out 61 launches of its Falcon reusable rockets while its satellite internet service crossed 1 million subscribers.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023