EV Tech Logistics Platforms EVIFY Raises $100K in Angel Round
|[L-R] Pragya and Dev|
EVIFY, a Surat based tech-enabled EV logistics startup, has raised INR 8MN in seed round from angel investors like We Founder Circle. The capital raised through this funding round is going to be utilised majorly for technology development, team building and scaling up the company’s operations.
EVIFY aims to provide green logistics-based end-to-end services to all the e-commerce giants of the country. Eveeto is the logistics solutions wing of Evify which operates only Electric Vehicles (EVs) for deliveries. Evify is looking ahead to develop its platform more extensively by adding Geofencing, customised BMS, telematics, client insights and driver & fleet management. The platform counts around 3,00,000+ green kms and 50,000+ green deliveries till April, 2022.
Commenting on the same, Devrishi Arora, Founder and CEO of EVIFY said, “This is a great start to the fiscal year for the company. Through this funding capital, we plan to upgrade and integrate technological advancements into our delivery operations such as geofencing, BMS, and fleet management.”
Talking about the same, the Co-Founder and CMO of EVIFY, Pragya Mittal stated, “We are focused on setting our strong foot in Surat in the coming months through this funding round and develop our SOPs for expansion in multiple cities which includes Vadodara, Ahmedabad, and Rajkot. ”
EVIFY Logitech Pvt. Ltd. aims to transform the country’s last-mile deliveries to be electric and environment-friendly. The platform is working towards improving the EV value chain with emphasis on sustainability. The company is targeting to reconstruct the EV logistics domain with a special focus on driver safety and security, constant effort to go carbon negative, and accelerate technology support for client partners as well as its employees.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023