Evans Cycles announced as Official Retailer for the 2022 Tour of Britain – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
Evans Cycles, a leading UK specialist bike retailer, have today announced that they will operate as the Official Retailer for the 2022 Tour of Britain.
The Tour of Britain, the UK’s most prestigious cycle race, will take place between Sunday 4 – 11 September 2022, with 8 thrilling stages. Starting in Aberdeen, before making its way south and finishing on the Isle of Wight, the heated competition passes a number of key Evans Cycles stores along the way.
Managing Director for Evans Cycles, Russell Merry said: “The Tour of Britain is not only the biggest cycling race in the country, it is the UK’s largest free spectator event – attracting more than a million fans to the roadside annually. We are thrilled to be on the bill for 2022.
High profile events like these not only promote the sport and get more people interested in everyday cycling – they play an important part in inspiring the next generation of riders. It’s an honour to be a part of it.”
Miles Rose, Commercial Director from the Tour of Britain said: “Evans Cycles is a British institution in cycling and has played a key role in getting more people on bikes over the last 100 years. We are proud to finally announce them as the Official Retailer for the Tour of Britain 2022 and look forward to a great event next month.”
The omnichannel partnership includes Evans Cycles branding featuring at key points throughout the race and on the finish gantry clock as well as highlights-video sponsorship, digital advertising and social asset rights. There will also be in-store activations with Evans Cycles window takeovers and point-of-sale marketing.
For more information on Evans Cycles, visit www.evanscycles.com
- MullenLowe Lintas Group’s Next Era Subbu is the new Group CEO November 28, 2022
- WTF is Impedance? – ecoustics.com November 28, 2022
- ISB Executive Education and Emeritus’ Digital Marketing Programmes Hold the Key to Digital Growth November 28, 2022
- PropTech Firm, Homesfy.in, Raises $1.1 Mn from Marquee Investors Led by Girish Gulati, Ahead of Planned SME IPO November 28, 2022
- GlobalLogic Is Among India’s Best Workplaces in IT and IT-BPM 2022 – Top 25, as Recognized by Great Place to Work India November 28, 2022