Evans Cycles announced as Official Retailer for the 2022 Tour of Britain – Retail News – A1 Retail Magazine
Evans Cycles, a leading UK specialist bike retailer, have today announced that they will operate as the Official Retailer for the 2022 Tour of Britain.
The Tour of Britain, the UK’s most prestigious cycle race, will take place between Sunday 4 – 11 September 2022, with 8 thrilling stages. Starting in Aberdeen, before making its way south and finishing on the Isle of Wight, the heated competition passes a number of key Evans Cycles stores along the way.
Managing Director for Evans Cycles, Russell Merry said: “The Tour of Britain is not only the biggest cycling race in the country, it is the UK’s largest free spectator event – attracting more than a million fans to the roadside annually. We are thrilled to be on the bill for 2022.
High profile events like these not only promote the sport and get more people interested in everyday cycling – they play an important part in inspiring the next generation of riders. It’s an honour to be a part of it.”
Miles Rose, Commercial Director from the Tour of Britain said: “Evans Cycles is a British institution in cycling and has played a key role in getting more people on bikes over the last 100 years. We are proud to finally announce them as the Official Retailer for the Tour of Britain 2022 and look forward to a great event next month.”
The omnichannel partnership includes Evans Cycles branding featuring at key points throughout the race and on the finish gantry clock as well as highlights-video sponsorship, digital advertising and social asset rights. There will also be in-store activations with Evans Cycles window takeovers and point-of-sale marketing.
For more information on Evans Cycles, visit www.evanscycles.com
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023