(Exclusive Details) Judge Rules Forensic Experts May Testify On Hurricane Chris’ Behalf To Support Self-Defense Claim
On Wednesday, Hurricane Chris got a big break just before his trial. In an exclusive statement to The Shade Room, Hurricane Chris’ lawyer provided details of what happened at his court hearing on Wednesday.
Alex Washington exclusively told The Shade Room that a judge ruled that a forensic analyst experts would be able to testify on behalf of the rapper and support his claims of self-defense in the June 2020 fatal shooting of a local Louisiana man, which is something the rapper claimed when he was questioned by police.
Hurricane Chris actions were in self-defense and justified. Today, the court ruled to allow our Forensic analysis expert to testify at trial.
His statement continued:
He will allow the second expert to testify once we provide a written report to the State. Both experts will assist in proving that Hurricane Chris actions were reasonable and justified. The February 1 date will clear up any small issues.
Fatal Shooting Involving Hurricane Chris
If you recall, a local Louisiana man was shot and killed in the early morning hours in Shreveport. The shooting reportedly occurred around 1 AM at a Texaco gas station in the 2600 block of Hollywood Avenue.
The 33-year-old rapper told authorities that he shot the deceased in self-defense after struggling over his car. Officers dismissed his claims after security footage was obtained from the gas station and showed otherwise.
As previously reported, Hurricane Chris’ trial date is February 13, 2023. He is currently out on bond.
Roomies, we’ll keep you updated.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023