[ad_1]

As opening statements were underway in the Tory Lanez assault trial, a lot of tea had been spilling, and the cup runneth over. In an exclusive statement to The Shade Room, a source close to the situation stopped by to clear up the alleged misinformation regarding Kelsey Nicole.

As previously reported by @lawyersfornewyork, Tory’s defense alleges that the former friends, Megan Thee Stallion and Kelsey Nicole were see were seen fighting on the night of the shooting. The defense’s opening statement continued to say that the women had dealings with the same men—Tory, DaBaby and NBA player Ben Simmons

A source exclusively told The Shade Room that allegations of Kelsey having any dealings with Simmons “are false” because “Kelsey doesn’t know him at all.” We were also told that Tory called Megan from jail apologizing for what happened.

What’s Expected At Trial

A source also confirmed with The Shade Room that Megan Thee Stallion will take the stand and provide details surrounding the July 12, 2020 shooting. Kelsey Nicole is said to also take the stand and testify she saw Tory Lanez shoot her former best friend and rap artist. Cory Gamble and Kyle Jenner will also take the stand, if subpoenaed.

 

Tory Lanez’s New Felony Charge

As previously reported, Tory Lanez was charged with another felony charged last week. A source exclusively told The Shade Room a new felony charge was added in the Megan Thee Stallion case. Tory Lanez has now been charged with discharging a firearm in a grossly negligent manner. Tory Lanez is facing a new felony charge in the Megan Thee Stallion case — discharging a firearm in a grossly negligent manner to cause bodily injury.

Roomies, we’ll keep you updated.




[ad_2]

Source link