(Exclusive) Lil Uzi Didn’t “Intentionally” Aim At Woman Alleging She Was Injured By Cell Phone He Threw At Wireless Fest Source Says
A woman who was present for Lil Uzi’s performance at Wireless Fest alleged she was injured after the rapper was spotted throwing cell phones into the crowd. In a series of TikTok videos, the woman, believed to be named Isabelle Clifton, shows photos of her bloody scalp as a result of the incident.
A source close to the situation has confirmed with The Shade Room that Uzi was throwing the phones in an attempt to return them to fans who tossed them up on stage. While the source did not confirm whether or not the phone was the cause of Clifton’s injury, they did state that Uzi did not intentionally aim at anyone.
“During Uzi’s set at Wireless Fest, fans threw multiple cellphones onto the stage and inadvertently struck him. He merely attempted to clear the phones from the stage, avoid slipping and safely continue his performance — he never intentionally directed it at a specific individual.”
Clifton stated that she was hit in the head as a result of Uzi throwing the phones, and claimed she was unable to dodge the item due to the festival being packed out with fans. She also stated that she received medical attention at the festival.
So as some of you guys may know, there is a video of Lil Uzi Vert throwing a phone into the Wireless crowd 2022 on Friday. I am sadly that chick that got their head smashed in by the phone. There was someone else but I don’t want to mention him in case it is not permitted but yes there was some damaged caused but the guy got his phone back and everything is being dealt with.”
Uzi has not publicly spoken on the situation, but we’ll keep y’all updated, Roomies!
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
- Australia’s IRAP Assessment Recognizes Boomi To Provide Comprehensive Security Controls November 28, 2022
- Clinical Nutrition Market Size is expected to reach at USD 87.1 Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 8.6%, Owing to Growing Prevalence of Pre-Mature Births November 28, 2022
- Balenciaga Denounces Child Abuse & Promises To Do Better In Latest Apology November 28, 2022
- Buffalo Supermarket Shooter Pleads Guilty To Domestic Terrorism & Murder Charges November 28, 2022
- “I Got To Turn Jail Into Yale” November 28, 2022