(Exclusive) Megan Thee Stallion’s Surgeon Will Testify That She Required “Immediate Surgery” After Shooting
As day two of testimony in Tory Lanez’s assault trial begins, we can confirm that Megan Thee Stallion’s surgeon will testify that “immediate surgery” was required after Tory allegedly shot her in the foot.
A source close to the situation exclusively tells The Shade Room that Meg’s surgeon is expected to take the stand later this week to give more details about her surgery to remove bullet fragments.
Megan’s surgeon will testify later this week that she required immediate surgery to remove the bullet fragments, or she’d risk further damage and excruciating pain.
Surgeon Found Shrapnel Fragments In Megan’s Left Heel
As you may know, a physician found shrapnel in Megan’s left heel. Shrapnel is shell casing fragments from a bullet, in most cases, defined as debris from a bomb or explosion. The reports confirm that the physician treated Megan with irrigation and debridement, which removes hardened tissue or debris. In this case, Shrapnel, from her foot. A medical professional prescribed her medication, and they determined her to be okay for discharge on July 14th.
Megan’s discharge diagnosis was classified as “gunshot injury.” After treatment and procedure, the physician still determined that her wound resulted from a gunshot.
As previously reported, opening statements in the Tory Lanez assault trial occurred yesterday. Tory’s defense alleged that the former friends, Megan Thee Stallion and Kelsey Nicole were seen fighting on the night of the shooting. The defense’s opening statement continued to say that the women had dealings with the same men—Tory, DaBaby and NBA player Ben Simmons.
A source exclusively told The Shade Room that allegations of Kelsey having any dealings with Simmons “are false” because “Kelsey doesn’t know him at all.” We were also told that Tory called Megan from jail apologizing for what happened.
- Are Significant Advances in Technology Capable of Being Utilized to Benefit the Casino Industry? February 28, 2023
- Do You Think Tipping Auto Transport Driver is Necessary? February 10, 2023
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023