(Exclusive) Mother Of Blueface’s Children Jaidyn Alexis Shares Her Advice For Anyone Experiencing Domestic Violence
Jaidyn Alexis is not only a business owner and influencer, she also shares two children with ‘Thotiana’ rapper Blueface. The Shade Room caught up with Jaidyn, who shared her thoughts about domestic violence relationships–a conversation that has flooded social media after recent events involving Blue.
“Domestic violence in general is serious as f*ck and should never be made a joke of or taken light heartedly,” the mother of two told TSR. While Jaidyn stated she’s never experienced domestic violence at the hand of her children’s father, she shared her personal advice for anyone who is enduring violent behavior in a relationship.
“I think that not every situation or relationship is the same or as easy as people make it out to be, but definitely think that something should be done or changes need to be made in any relationship that is experiencing those type of issues.”
She continued, “And I think we all need to start normalizing asking for help when it’s needed.”
Jaidyn Alexis and Blueface are strictly involved as co-parents at the moment, but she added that she does speak to him about the news of altercations that occur with Chrisean Rock, and hopes that things will improve.
“Me and him definitely have talks, I give him my input as much as I can and I pray hard for him. But I try to stay clear because the whole situation gives off bad energy.”
As we previously reported, Blueface and his current girlfriend Chrisean recently made headlines after the ‘Baddies South’ star alleged the rapper physically assaulted her. Rock took to Instagram live on Sunday, showing a bloody face to her fans after she was allegedly punched in the face by Blueface. Just hours after making the claims, Chrisean seemingly backtracked, stating that the rapper was trying to stop her from jumping out of a moving vehicle.
- ONGC and Norway’s Equinor Plan Mega Project for Carbon Capture and Storage of 1.5 Mn Tonne of CO² December 9, 2022
- PrepInsta Partners with the K. Ramakrishnan Group of Institutions to Future-Proof the Next Wave of Engineers December 9, 2022
- Schneider Electric Applauded by Frost & Sullivan for Decreasing Unplanned Downtimes/Outages and Carbon Footprint with Its Sustainable Switchgear December 9, 2022
- Locus Launches Delivery Linked Checkout, A First-Of-Its-Kind Integrated Capability Enabling Retail Businesses to Achieve Profitability in Last-Mile Logistics December 9, 2022
- DevX Launches 2nd Co-working Space in Mumbai December 9, 2022