(Exclusive Video) GloRilla Donates $25K To Her Former High School
GloRilla blessed her former school, Martin Luther King Jr. College Preparatory High School, in Memphis, TN, with a $25,000 donation to support the school’s Fine Arts program on Thursday.
Principal Chiquita Perry stated: “We are extremely proud of Ms. Woods and thankful for her acts of service, leadership, and fellowship to her community. In light of her talent and success, her generous donation will be used to support the MLK Fine Arts program.”
We are proud of her success, but even more proud that she wants to help other students in her community.
GloRilla stated she was “blessed” to be able to give back to her alma mater.
I want to put more into the music program. Because you know, like, we don’t have the platforms. Like a lot of kids we don’t get the platform, she said. It’s always from church or from school where you can pursue your dreams.
GloRilla’s Breakout Moment
The 22-year-old rose to fame after her 2022 song, ‘F.N.F’ song went viral. Shortly after, she signed with Yo Gotti’s CMG label, and he gifted the rapper $500,000 cash.
In a press release, she stated:
I’ve put in years of hard work to get this point and I’m blessed to sign with the hottest label in music with CMG. I manifested this moment and trusted my talent even when others didn’t. I’m grateful for Gotti for believing in me and I’m not gonna let up. Trust that I have more new heat on the way.
- Enterprise-class OKR Platform Profit.co Raises $11 Mn Funding Led by Elevation Capital February 1, 2023
- Bengaluru Headquartered Mikro Grafeio Appoints U.S. Based Serial Entrepreneur Shyam Kumar as its Co-Founder February 1, 2023
- Federal Gov’t Will ‘Probably’ Force Americans To Eat Insects, Tucker Carlson Says February 1, 2023
- ‘I Am Not A Socialist’: Maxine Waters Spars With Chip Roy During Rules Committee Hearing February 1, 2023
- Obesity Linked To Azheimer’s-Like Changes In Brain February 1, 2023