(Exclusive Video) GloRilla Donates $25K To Her Former High School
GloRilla blessed her former school, Martin Luther King Jr. College Preparatory High School, in Memphis, TN, with a $25,000 donation to support the school’s Fine Arts program on Thursday.
Principal Chiquita Perry stated: “We are extremely proud of Ms. Woods and thankful for her acts of service, leadership, and fellowship to her community. In light of her talent and success, her generous donation will be used to support the MLK Fine Arts program.”
We are proud of her success, but even more proud that she wants to help other students in her community.
GloRilla stated she was “blessed” to be able to give back to her alma mater.
I want to put more into the music program. Because you know, like, we don’t have the platforms. Like a lot of kids we don’t get the platform, she said. It’s always from church or from school where you can pursue your dreams.
GloRilla’s Breakout Moment
The 22-year-old rose to fame after her 2022 song, ‘F.N.F’ song went viral. Shortly after, she signed with Yo Gotti’s CMG label, and he gifted the rapper $500,000 cash.
In a press release, she stated:
I’ve put in years of hard work to get this point and I’m blessed to sign with the hottest label in music with CMG. I manifested this moment and trusted my talent even when others didn’t. I’m grateful for Gotti for believing in me and I’m not gonna let up. Trust that I have more new heat on the way.
- Hundreds Feared Dead From Hurricane Ian, Death Toll To Increase September 29, 2022
- JBL Classic Series Loudspeakers Are Now Back In Black: CEDIA 2022 September 29, 2022
- Genrobotic’s Bandicoot Robot Emerged as the Winner of Swachhata Startup Challenge 2022 by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs September 29, 2022
- PnB Rock Killer’s Stepmother Reportedly Charged With Accessory September 29, 2022
- Sonus faber’s ARENA Loudspeakers Unleash Ci-Fi: CEDIA 2022 September 29, 2022